The UCLA ADA/504 Compliance Office monitors compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973:
- Addresses physical accessibility issues and coordinates implementation of the Transition Plan and
- Advises the campus community regarding making services, programs, and activities accessible and
- Investigates ADA/504 related issues and reports of disability-based discrimination and
- Provides ADA/504 related trainings.
- If you have an ADA related question or concern please email email@example.com or call (310) 206-8049 to speak with the Compliance Officer.
- If you are a student seeking an accommodation, contact the Center for Accessible Education at (310) 825-1501.
- If you are an employee seeking an accommodation, contact Insurance & Risk Management at (310) 794-6948.
- If you need assistance with a repair, contact Facilities Management at (310) 825-9236.
- The UCLA library provides an array of disability resources.
UCLA is committed to web accessibility for everyone.
If you are experiencing a web accessibility issue, please contact the ADA/504 Office for further assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (310) 206-8049.
If you are a student and would like to file a disability-based discrimination grievance, please see UCLA Procedure 230.2: Student Grievances Regarding Violations of Anti-Discrimination Laws or University Policies on Discrimination Based on Disability.
Campus Construction Update
UCLA is committed to maintaining a campus that is open and accessible to people with disabilities. Campus construction sometimes requires that alternate routes of travel be established to ensure accessibility. To learn more about specific construction projects please visit the UCLA Capital Programs web site detailing construction projects.